bounties

From: Graham Percival
Subject: bounties
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:44:45 +0100

We have a bunch of items with "label:bounty".  Many come from more
than two years ago, so I'm not certain if bounty is still "open".  But
my initial guess is that the following ones are still valid:

ugly slur with key signature and linebreak
ugly collision slur and phrasing slur
%% Andrew Hawryluk offered CDN$50, which is currently worth 38 euro; I
think he's still good for this
%% Chris Snyder offered US$50, but I'm not certain if this is still open.

There's