Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:43:38 +0100

Graham,

Graham Percival wrote:
On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:

Once I resolve this and if anyone spots others I can then start to resolve
them as they get flagged.

I don't see the point in trying a piecemeal approach to the doc
sections which have never tried to be rewritten to follow the doc
policy.  Nobody worked on changing-defaults.itely during GDP, so
there's probably about 10 hours of work to do there.

If you want to start that task now, then let me know what's left on
your todo list so that I can get somebody else to work on those, and
we'll talk about working on that file.

As far as I can tell, I have this task still to do

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/28635

I don't mind what to do as you know and I thought perhaps if this was clearly explained on what was needed that this looked (to me anyway) like something that I could get some teeth into while also doing the smaller bitty doc stuff.

But I'm easy.

James