Re: Fix #915 (faulty full-bar rest positioning with clef). (issue931041

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Fix #915 (faulty full-bar rest positioning with clef). (issue931041)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:58:07 +0000

On 2010/06/18 21:56:10, Patrick McCarty wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/931041/diff/14001/15007
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/931041/diff/14001/15007#newcode757
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:757: multi-measure rest relative to its
left and
right @code{BreakAlignment}s.")
Should this docstring be generalized, i.e. not mentioning
multi-measure rests?
I am thinking that this property might become useful in the slur code
eventually :)

Sure, I'm happy to emend the description (I think Carl will be happy
too. ;)

Do you think the property name's OK though?  I agree with Carl it could
be a bit more descriptive, but then there's also the need to keep
verbosity to a minimum.

http://codereview.appspot.com/931041/show