Obtaining the current staff's context id from withing a voice?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Obtaining the current staff's context id from withing a voice?
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:19:09 +0200

I'm currently looking into adding lyrics support for cue notes (which is
absolutely essential for large orchestral parts!).

The good thing is that \addQuote also collects the lyrics correctly, so all
the data is there, just to be used.
My problem is how to create the CueLyrics context so that the lyrics will be
placed above/below the appropriate staff. Cue note support in lilypond works
by replacing the cued measures with a structure that essentially looks like
<<
  \new Voice ="cue" { \voiceOne cue notes extracted }
  {\voiceTwo original notes, usually rests}

This is done at the very end of music processing.

Now, to add lyrics, I'm trying to also create a new CueLyrics context, which
seems to work, except that it will always be placed below the whole system
(since contexts created later are placed there...).

The solution is to specify align(Above|Below)Context for the lyrics context.
Unfortunately, when inserting the cue notes/lyrics, I'm deep inside a voice.

So, how can I force the new lyrics context to be placed above the current
staff (for which I don't know the context id)? Alternatively, is there a way
to obtain the staff's context id from within a voice?

An example file is attached....

Thanks a lot,
Reinhold

PS: There also seems to be a slight spacing problem with alignAboveContext:
The lyrics appear like they are attached to the staff above rather than the
one below!
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886