Re: lilypad for windows

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: lilypad for windows
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:11:26 +0200

Op zondag 18-07-2010 om 13:35 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Patrick
McCarty:
Hi Patrick,

> Yeah, I'm getting a little carried away.  :)

Been there, see below :-)

> >    http://gummi.midnightcoding.org/
>
> Cool!
>
> I got it running on my Linux box, and it looks promising.

Talking about carried away, I got it built in GUB and running in
wine ;-)

> I think if we "roll our own" LilyPad, and borrow a lot of ideas from
> gummi or other similar projects, we'll be on the right track.

Yeah, probably maybe.  I'm not too comfortable with this tex-ness,
otoh, sharing efforts would be nice.

Jan.

Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl