Re: Extra check in define-event-class patch

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Extra check in define-event-class patch
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:20:26 +0100

Mike Solomon wrote Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:16 AM

   I added an extra symbol check to my event class patch:

http://codereview.appspot.com/1867050

Also, I have a regression test that creates a spanner engraver from the scheme end using this function (said regtest could also be turned into a bit of documentation for the contributor's guide if people feel that'd be helpful - I think it would given a recent thread on frogs concerning engravers & their complexity), but I don't know if I should submit it as part of this patch set or as a new issue on Reitveld. Lemme know :-)

If the regression test tests the new function I'd make
it part of the same Reitveld issue.  If your patch makes
it to the distribution we'd want to install both together.

Trevor