Re: doc-addition: the full lilypond command line withoptions+redirection

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: doc-addition: the full lilypond command line withoptions+redirections
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Trevor

thanks for adding my little contributions to the AU!

my main in intention with the redirecting possibilities was to show how to
redirect the output of \displayLilyMusic or \displayMusic if you don't want
to have it just somewhere in the normal log, sometimes mingled with log
messages.

of course this is not the normal output since lilypond produces beautiful
pdf, png or other files!

and a last remark on the syntax: under windows you can not use &>…, so if
you really want to mention it - it is anyway the default to have everything
mixed - at least it would be nice to mention that this code is for linux or
whatever  (only).