Re: Make pure-print-callbacks public (issue1983047)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Make pure-print-callbacks public (issue1983047)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:29:04 -0400

I don't know the source well enough to know the category of lists to which
you're referring.  However, I don't mind making an adder function for this
one list so that it does not have to be public.  Subsequently, people can
respond to this thread w/ suggestions for other lists/alists that should
have getter/setters and I'll write the patches accordingly.

Cheers,
Mike