Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:07:39 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Wednesday, September 08, 2010 12:15 AM

Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:14 PM

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 09:15:26AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

Graham Percival wrote Friday, August 27, 2010 9:54 PM

>- can't you do \layout { \context { \dynamicsUp }} ?  After
>mentioning
>\dynamicsUp, it feels really weird to see the arcane \override
>command
>in there.

No, it seems predefs are not permitted in \context
blocks:

Oh yes, another of our bugs that IIRC doesn't have an issue
number.  Could you report it to the Bug Squad, or add it to the
tracker yourself?  (after checking that I Did Recall Correctly,
and that it really isn't in the tracker)

Will do

Issue 1254.

BTW, we've both specified \dynamicsUp, whereas the
(current) correct name is \dynamicUp.  I bet everyone
makes this mistake. Something to change in GLISS, I think.

Trevor