[Patch] Indentation in parser.yy

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: [Patch] Indentation in parser.yy
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:11:53 +0200

Greetings everybody,

I'm currently fiddling with the parser on my local branch (I know
adding things to the parser is a big no-no, but nevertheless I hope to
come up with some interesting proposals after 2.14 is out). And while
doing so, I figured I could make the indentation a little more
consistent in parser.yy (right now there are a few inconsistencies,
although it doesn't look so bad overall).

It's not much, but since it does change quite a few lines (in a such
critical source file, on top of that), there's no way I'm gonna try
and push that myself :-)

Cheers,
Valentin