Re: [Patch] Absolute dynamics as postfix text (issue2220041)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] Absolute dynamics as postfix text (issue2220041)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:13:58 +0000

On 2010/09/15 14:05:40, Graham Percival wrote:
Initial comments, not a complete review.  BTW, these files just say
"upload in
progress".  Could you re-upload the patch, maybe after a few fixes?

New patchset uploaded.

I'd write simply
---
Custom centered dynamic marks can be created:
---

I know the old version "talked through the code", but I really don't
think it's
necessary.

Will do.

This is really a code comment rather than docs, but since I'm here
anyway...
Could this be
   \dynamic { sfzp }
instead?  I get nervous without the {}.  This may well require a
different
modification to the parser.

IMHO, \foo { blah } indicates a _mode_, such as markup mode or lyric
mode.  This is more like simple commands such as \bar and the like.

I think you mean: @code{}

Yeah. Shit. <polite>Yikes</polite>

I implore you, oh kind and gentle contributor, to check a full build,
from
scratch, before proposing a large change.

I have, but that was before I updated the docs :)

Cheers,
V.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2220041/