Re: T1265 - Remove deprecation warnings when running with Guile V2 (issu

From: ianhulin44
Subject: Re: T1265 - Remove deprecation warnings when running with Guile V2 (issue2204044)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:04:13 +0000

Reviewers: Neil Puttock, Patrick McCarty, carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com, hanwenn,

Message:
On 2010/09/25 22:07:53, Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi Ian,

Can you upload a revised patchset without all the tab->space changes
please?

Working ...

I'm not sure about gutting guile-compatibility.hh: as part of LilyPond
at one
remove from the core code, I don't see any harm in keeping it.
Besides, there
are a few macros in there which are required if compiling LilyPond
against Guile
v1.8.

Nice catch, Neil.  I missed the #else line and nuked both branches of
the conditional compile block.

However the condition that was in there wouldn't have been safe as it
assumed SCM_MAJOR_VERSION was going to be 1 and was testing just the
SCM_MINOR_VERSION < 7.  This would have caused the pre-1.8 definitions
to have been activated in Guile V2.0 - 2.6 !!

Will sort this out.

Cheers,

Ian

T1265 - Remove deprecation warnings when running with Guile V2
Also remove Guile 1.6 compatibility code from guile_compatibility.hh

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/2204044/

Affected files:
  M flower/include/guile-compatibility.hh
  M lily/dispatcher.cc