Missing image in web & docs

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Missing image in web & docs
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:03:43 +0200

Hello all;
A question:  every @sourceimage PNG linked from the docs has to exist
previously, or are there some of them that are expected to be rendered
from EPS?  We have a 404 in all languages, although the matching EPS
does exist.

offline docs
out-www/offline-root/Documentation/pictures/context-example.jpg

online docs
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/pictures/context-example.jpg

referers
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning-big-page.html#contexts-explained
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning/contexts-explained.html

grep says it is on
Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely:@sourceimage{context-example,5cm,,}

A fix could be to render it manually into a PNG, then add it to the
repo. If this is the right solution, I could do it.

BTW the EPS is inserted (successfully) as a markup elsewhere; see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/formatting-text#graphic-notation-inside-markup
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com