NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:24:05 +0100

Graham

I've just pushed a patch to NR 2.1 Vocal music which provides a first draft for the last of the blank sections marked TBC ("To Be Completed"). I believe it's now in a much better shape than it was, even though much of the chapter is in "first draft" state.

Next up are the 19 TODOs, and I'd like to work through them before inviting a review of the whole chapter, although if you or anyone else wishes to comment on the work so far I'd be happy with that too.

Trevor