[Patch] Request for addition to the publications list

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: [Patch] Request for addition to the publications list
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 00:07:40 +0200
From: Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>
To: Lily-Devel List <address@hidden>

>Greetings everybody,

>I'm not sure if you guys might find it interesting, but as I mentioned
a year ago on -user, I've published an article (more of a pamphlet,
really) about Free licenses and LilyPond, in a French magazine that's
distributed in conservatories and music schools. In case you think it
could qualify for our reviews page or whatever, here's a patch (I
won't push it myself since that looks very much like self-advertising
already :)

http://news.lilynet.net/Free-Music-Now

>Cheers,
Valentin

That's an interesting article.

Here's a question: if I made my own critical edition of
"Rite of Spring" in Lilypond using various scores as source
material, can I release that edition under a free license?  Or
does that depend on how each individual source score I used to
make it is licensed?

-Jonathan