Re: names of vertical spacing dimensions

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: names of vertical spacing dimensions
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:41:51 +0200

On 2010-10-13 00:20, Wols Lists wrote:
  On 12/10/10 14:02, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi James,
 [...]
If Lilypond users are confused because they don't have an understanding of that
basic and universal terminology, they should read (1) some engraving books, and
(2) the Lilypond introductory documentation.
3) Take a basic music theory course.

For a musician to get that wrong is as seriously incompetent [...]