Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)

From: john . mandereau
Subject: Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:40:05 +0000

On 2010/10/17 21:14:11, Graham Percival wrote:
Here's another version.  Note that the "extra depth" thing is now
added to the
*non*-translated version.

I have no clue why.  I've spent 3 hours bashing against the build
process, and
that's enough for me.
   CG 5.3 Debugging website and docs locally
has what I know about trying to solve this stuff.

Along the way, I've found that firefox is profoundly unhappy with
"..//..".
That may have prompted me to add the extra ../ to translations
initially.  Or
maybe there's still something that's messed up.

This new patch isn't good, not because of the double-slash, but because
it breaks offline docs "Back to..." link.

The discrepancy between English docs and translations comes from a bug
in Texi2HTML init file, as the relative URL is naively taken using
depth. I'll look at it after a few hours of sleeping.

Best,
John

http://codereview.appspot.com/2520041/