Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:56:51 +0200

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 5:22 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> We're about 10-20 hours of work away from having 0 Critical
> issues.  On one hand, that sounds great; we're almost there!  On
> the other hand, we've been in this state for the past month.  I'm
> not seeing a lot of excitement and work towards 2.14.

I'm afraid that the longer you wait, the less people will be
"excited". As I told you before, I think you should get 2.14 out now,
or at least a release candidate.

As for the rest of your TL;DR mail (didn't know this one, thanks! ;) I
do have some comments, not all of which would be of the
nice-and-fluffy kind. But it can wait.

GLHF
Valentin.