Re: Reorganize language files and add a new \language command. (issue269

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Reorganize language files and add a new \language command. (issue2699041)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:05:16 +0000

It's not _the_ charm, but it's certainly much more charming.  Calm down,
take your time, and make it beautiful.  I'm not going to start the 2.14
release candidate without this patch, so there's no rush.

Expect to do 1-3 more candidate patches before it's finally accepted.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/Documentation/changes.tely
File Documentation/changes.tely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/Documentation/changes.tely#newcode75
Documentation/changes.tely:75: but might be deprecated in the future.
Not might; will.  I'd also add a sentence saying that for this purpose,
arabic.ly counts as a musical style rather than a language.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/input/regression/note-names.ly
File input/regression/note-names.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2699041/diff/9001/input/regression/note-names.ly#newcode8
input/regression/note-names.ly:8: \version "2.13.37"