Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellat

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Tablature: proper support for tie/slur- and tie/glissando-constellations (issue2191042)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:30:58 +0100

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:
>> This particular feature isn't listed on the tracker, but since 2.14 will
>
> I haven't made this a Critical priority,

It's not going to be.  You want 2.14 asap, right?  :)

>> Sorry for being too pushy, I know that there are more important things than
>> tablature around for now ...
>
> Sometimes it's ok to be pushy -- and I'm way ahead of you in this regard :-)

Unfortunately, these days you *need* to be pushy to get stuff done.  I
have some proposals to remedy this, which we'll talk about as the
first policy debate in GOP.

But until then: yes, please be pushy.  :)