Re: Renaming the 'space alist-key

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Renaming the 'space alist-key
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:28:36 +0100

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mark, since you were the only one to vote for
> this openly and Carl, Alexander and I didn't
> (well, Carl did initially, then changed his mind)
> perhaps you need to be a little more open about
> the voting process or you'll have Valentin after
> you :)  Since you chose to have an open vote it
> should remain open and transparent to the end.

What, you haven't heard? This was already discussed and voted on
lilypond-coders (a private mailing list that is a subset of -hackers,
the existence of which most lilypond-hackers members don't even know
about :-)

My vote would have been initial-distance, but basic-distance is fine
too. And the good thing with public mailing list archives is that if
someone does object, well they'll know who to yell at :-)

Cheers,
Valentin