Re: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:31:30 -0800 (PST)

James,

I just pushed my patch which renames the vertical spacing
grob properties, which directly affects your patch here, and
will likely require resolving conflicts in git (which can be
annoying sometimes, especially when you haven't done it
before).  Looks like it will be fairly straightforward in
this case, but let me know if you want help with that
process.  I figure I should help you there, since I'm the
one who introduced the conflicts.

- Mark