Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Clean up property descriptions. (issue3089042)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.4.1: Clean up property descriptions. (issue3089042)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:13:35 +0000

Looks a lot better.  I've indicated one detail.  Also the use of the
spacing suffix on property names looks inconsistent to me.  I've not
marked these as there may be more outside this patch, but it seems to be
omitted or included fairly randomly.  Could you check this out?

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/3089042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3089042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1672
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1672: unset, for ungrouped staves
and for grouped staves that do not
Still difficult to parse.  How about two sentences: "... when it is
unset.  Applies to ungrouped staves ..."

http://codereview.appspot.com/3089042/