Re: Remove head- and foot-separation. (issue3199041)

From: perpeduumimmobile
Subject: Re: Remove head- and foot-separation. (issue3199041)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:06:33 +0000

On 2010/11/19 07:55:46, Patrick McCarty wrote:
IIUC, this would not be a straightforward conversion that regular
expressions can (easily) deal with.  I would suggest a NOT SMART
rule that recommends the use of the new spacing alists.

I second this.  It would be possible to convert the *-separation value
to an offset to the corresponding 'padding values, but the result most
probably will not be entirely identical (due to the other values in the
'spacing alist), and we'd have to deal with specifications in the 4\mm
style.  I don't think these apply to 'padding in a straightforward way?

Cheers,
Alexander

http://codereview.appspot.com/3199041/