Move note names to scm (issue3247041)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Move note names to scm (issue3247041)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:12:41 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Greetings everybody,

Here's a new episode of my Quest For The Ideal Note-Names
Implementation™: since all pitchnames alists are now defined in a single
file, there's little reason to keep this file a .ly file: most other
definitions (e.g. paper variables, grob properties etc.) are to be found
in scm/, not in ly/.

So, here's what I'd suggest. (Additionally, I need this for a future
patch I'm working on which I'll be discussing on the frogs list, so
there actually /is/ a point to this.)

Thanks for having a look!

Cheers,
Valentin.

Move note names to scm

This patch moves the pitchnames alist declarations to
define-note-names.scm, where it would seem more consistent
with other variables (the only reason why note names were
defined in ly/*.ly files was the old \include "foobar.ly"
syntax for switching note names, but the new syntax doesn't
require this anymore).

(This will also allow to optionally take the current input
language into account when displaying or printing note names,
as will be demonstrated in an upcoming patch.)

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/3247041/

Affected files:
  M ly/declarations-init.ly
  M ly/music-functions-init.ly