Re: [Patch] Add support for tempo ranges (issue3248042)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] Add support for tempo ranges (issue3248042)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:21:27 +0000

On 2010/11/22 18:51:55, Reinhold wrote:
In scm/translation-functions.scm:
Why do you define two different variables count-markup and
range-markup here,
one of which is always #f?
I would simply create one count-markup, defined as (if (pair?
count-or-range)
(create markup for range) (create markup for count)).
Then you don't need the (if count-markup...) here, either.

Indeed; as I told Carl I suspected it would be much harder, but it's
quite straightforward actually.

Here's a new patchset (the side-by-side diff seems to work, yay!).
Thanks for having a look!

http://codereview.appspot.com/3248042/