Re: Git history, Savannah

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Git history, Savannah
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:00:05 +0100

Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

> 2010/12/1 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
>> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Trevor Daniels
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Looks like Valentin is best placed to do this.
>>
>> I've now pushed my master branch (with one additional commit wrt the
>> tempo-range feature that Neil will now dismember in order to rebase
>> his own patch :-)
>>
>> Please let me know if I should also push my translations branch or
>> something

This sounds like the git repository is online again, and _some_ people
are able to access it.  Personally, I still get

git pull
Permission denied (publickey).

So _if_ others are able to access git, it would seem that the account
data backup is quite older than the git repository itself.

How should I proceed?