[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: ragged variables - paper{} or layout{}?

From: James
Subject: Re: ragged variables - paper{} or layout{}?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:25:04 +0000
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv: Gecko/20101027 Thunderbird/3.1.6


On 02/12/2010 22:50, Mark Polesky wrote:
James wrote:
If you search in the NR for ragged, you'll find it is
pretty much interchangeably used in the paper{} block
and the layout{} block.  Is one correct and the other
deprecated?  Are both correct, and if so why?

Something for GLISS?

I don't think anything needs to be changed, but others may

I was really making the point from a 'documentation' point of view. We have some conventions in the doc that may not necessarily be THE only way of doing things - for example we ask for the use of { } in certain cases that are not *required* but are a documentation convention.

So I was suggesting that perhaps in GLISS we decide if we put these variables in \layout or \paper (or whatever).


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]