Re: PATCH: Doc: Added @seealso to Ancient.itely as part of starting 1287

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCH: Doc: Added @seealso to Ancient.itely as part of starting 1287
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:07:53 +0000

Graham,

On 06/12/2010 13:59, Graham Percival wrote:
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM, James<address@hidden>  wrote:
I was hoping this would give a new patch not add to the existing.

Finish the existing one first.  Wait until it's been pushed.  If
necessary, remind people that you're waiting for reviews.

@graham (or anyone) can someone help me out with this?

The two patches are for independent files.

Once it's been pushed, see "resetting git cl" on the "uploading a
patch for review".  Then start following the git-cl steps again.

Ah, I saw Carl's email before yours.

I have reposted a new patch on Rietveld and just need to remove it from the 'other' one.

Then I will chase for the former.

If the worst comes to the worst, I don't mind aborting redoing a make doc-clean.

James