Re: PATCH: Doc: Added @seealso to Ancient.itely as part of starting 1287

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Doc: Added @seealso to Ancient.itely as part of starting 1287
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 14:17:48 +0000

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ah, I saw Carl's email before yours.
>
> I have reposted a new patch on Rietveld and just need to remove it from the
> 'other' one.
>
> Then I will chase for the former.
>
> If the worst comes to the worst, I don't mind aborting redoing a make
> doc-clean.

You might need to more than that.  Read the "Advanced git" section,
and see if you understand branches.  If not, then you might discover
that you can't get any updates when you do git pull.

I'm going to have a look at the "basic git" section now, so that
contributors don't get confused like this in the future.  We need to
be clear about what level of git knowledge people need to have before
trying various things.