Fix 1456 (issue3693042)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Fix 1456 (issue3693042)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:10:35 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Here's a fix for issue 1456.

I've taken the context argument out of \overrideTimeSignatureSettings
and \revertTimeSignatureSettings.  They now apply to the Timing context.

I've also added an example showing how to have different time signature
settings in different staves.

Please review.

Thanks,

Carl

Fix 1456

Eliminate the context argument from \overrideTimeSignatureSettings
and \revertTimeSignatureSettings, since the settings that apply must
be those from the Timing context.

Update documentation to go along with this change.

Run convert-ly on the docs and snippets.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/3693042/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/de/notation/rhythms.itely
  M Documentation/es/notation/rhythms.itely
  M Documentation/fr/notation/rhythms.itely
  M Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
  M input/regression/multiple-time-sig-settings.ly
  M input/regression/skiptypesetting-multimeasurerest.ly
  M ly/music-functions-init.ly
  M python/convertrules.py
  M scm/time-signature-settings.scm