Re: Fix 1456 (issue3693042)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fix 1456 (issue3693042)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:53:06 +0000

Looks fine from a quick eyeball, but I haven't tested it.

We've had a few people bragging about their computers lately, so could
one of them try applying this patch and make sure that everything
compiles from scratch?  Using the lilybuntu instructions, "from scratch"
means removing the build/ dir and then starting the "preparing the
build" instructions again.

this particular patch should be applied with
  patch -p0 < blah.diff
when you're in the top source directory.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3693042/