Lily dances

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Lily dances
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:30:40 +0100

Hey all,

I am embarking on a new project to make lily dance.

Attached are 3 files:

1) svgdance.svg (best viewed in something that's not Internet Explorer - click
on the notes and/or accidentals and see what happens!)

image/svg

2) svgdance.ly (which makes svgdance.svg after having applied...)

3) 0001-Implements-metadata-for-SVG-manipulation.patch (needs to be applied to
the current master - then, recompile everything in lily and scm and install)

I think the applications of this are broader than making grobs dance.  I am
going to use it for a composition, but I think it can also be used for animated
Schenker graphs, annotated scores, pedagogical sites, etc..

As always with my side projects, I could use some help!  If you are interested
in this sorta thing and want to help make the code better, lemme know.  Before
I work on integrating this into the post-2.14 source, I'd like for several
people to play with it and share their thoughts!

Cheers,
Mike