PDF hyperlinks

From: Dan Eble
Subject: PDF hyperlinks
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:34:47 -0500

The only mention I can find of PDF hyperlinks is for the point-and-click
feature.  I would like to create a PDF with page references (toc/index/etc.)
that jump to the page when clicked.

Is that something that can be done in scheme?  If so, in which file and
functions should I begin?

If it needs to be done in C++, are there any interested implementors who could
give me an estimate of how long I should expect to wait before it would be
available in an official release (stable or devel) for OS X?

Thanks for all your work,
--
Dan