Re: Score follower

From: James
Subject: Re: Score follower
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:29:23 +0000

Hello

On 05/01/2011 12:27, Konstantin wrote:
Hello,

I want to create a score follower, that is a software which shows the scores and
the current position I am playing on my keyboard. I tried some rendering engines
(Guidolib, Musescore, ...), but Lilypond has the best graphical output. Now I
need informations about the scores like pitch, duration, voice, x-y-coordinates
and page.
I tried \displayMusic, but it seems there is no graphical information. I also
tried -dbackend=scm, but it seems there is no pitch/voice information.

Has anyone ever been faced with the same problem and can help me?

I have tried this - I don't really use Linux but I managed to get this working sort (as my Linux machine is in a VM I used similar tools on a Mac), however I am not sure this is what you want?

This is rather primitive, but maybe this can give you a start.

James