Re: Potential issue 39 fix w/ patch

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Potential issue 39 fix w/ patch
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 23:40:20 -0500

New patch set that moves the stem up - regtests check out OK.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3934041/

For some reason, the side-by-side diffs don't work for the last file, but as you'll see in the unified diff, the change is trivial.
Attached is a PDF of the regtest I created for this patch.

Cheers,
MS