Re: global staff-staff spacing fails in 2.13.46

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: global staff-staff spacing fails in 2.13.46
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 09:51:19 -0000

Hi Keith

I've pushed this patch, but isn't the immediately preceding text misleading,
in that it says,

"The following example demonstrates the two ways these alists can be
modified. The first declaration updates one key-value individually,
and the second completely re-defines the property:"?

But the first method fails on (at least) staff-staff-spacing.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>