Re: harmonics and slides (issue3590041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: harmonics and slides (issue3590041)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:08:47 +0000

It looks like there's lots of good work in this patch, but the latest
version seems to have some mixed patches.  Could you try updating your
git tree, then try uploading a new patch?

If you need help with git (or with lily-git.tcl), then please don't
hesitate to ask.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1178
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1178: Metronome marks may also be
printed as a range of two numbers:
It looks like this patchset contains multiple patches -- I don't see
what metronome marks have to do with harmonics.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/lily/optimal-page-breaking.cc
File lily/optimal-page-breaking.cc (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/lily/optimal-page-breaking.cc#oldcode62
lily/optimal-page-breaking.cc:62: if (systems_per_page () > 0)
Is this another accidental change?  I'm not certain that this should be
part of the harmonic+slides patch.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/lily/page-breaking.cc
File lily/page-breaking.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/diff/11001/lily/page-breaking.cc#newcode1141
lily/page-breaking.cc:1141: return
space_systems_with_fixed_number_per_page (configuration,
first_page_num);
Ditto.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3590041/