Do we have a git-cl problem with lilydev?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Do we have a git-cl problem with lilydev?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:03:37 -0700

We have had multiple contributors (Keith O'Hara, Mike Solomon, Valentin
Villenave) who were unable to successfully upload patches to Rietveld for
review.

Keith tracked it down to a missing entry in /etc/mime.types on his system.

I've added a note to the CG, so we don't lose Keith's information, but...

I'd like to have somebody who is working on lilydev make a patch that
involves a .scm file (e.g. delete a line starting with a semicolon) and then
upload the patch for review.

If we can't upload the patch for review, we may need to make an adjustment
to lilydev.

Thanks,

Carl