Re: [GUB] Github tracker issue

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [GUB] Github tracker issue
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:20:43 +0000

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:19:10PM -0800, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> I meant to post this to -devel a while ago, but I opened a Github
> tracker issue for GUB.
> https://github.com/janneke/gub/issues#issue/2

Interesting.  How do I get a proper git format-patch version of
this?  The raw link gives me a plain diff.  The "download" gives
me a tarball, which contains a plain diff.

Why does it seem like every code review tool out there strips out
the commit message and author from git patches?  :(    I can
vaguely excuse codereview, since it was intended for svn... but
github?!

Please tell me that my old eyes completely missed some "get patch"
button somewhere.