Re: Please document new part-combine features

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Please document new part-combine features
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:29:30 +0100

> exposing new features such as
>
>     \partcombineApart
>     \partcombineChords
>     \partcombineUnisono
>     \partcombineAutomatic
>
> but AFAICS these are (very partially) documented only in
>     Documentation/changes.tely
> but there is nothing in the notation manual.
>
> Could it be possible to add a brief description of all these new
> features/commands in   NR 1.5.2 Multiple voices > Automatic part
> combining , maybe as a snippet?

In the past I got the impression that I should not try to document new features
and rather leave that to doc writers, who don't think so much in technical
details.

Did I misunderstand something?It would not be too hard to add a few lines of
documentation, when I add a new feature, but one has to be aware of it.

Cheers,
Reinhold