Add documentation for -dinclude-settings cmd line option (issue4129053)

From: ColinPKCampbell
Subject: Add documentation for -dinclude-settings cmd line option (issue4129053)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 02:45:24 +0000

My first attempt at this, and I hope it is what Reinhold is looking for.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1341
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1341: in both A4 and letter format is
desired, or when two versions shall only differ
delete "shall"

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1342
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1342: in font size. In these cases,
one can create settings files, containing the
"for these cases, simply create . . ."

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1344
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1344: you can then use one of these
settings files using the command-line option
replace "you can then  . . . files" with "select the desired settings
file "

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1347
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1347: With this approach, it is not
necessary to modify the the source at all, if
I would end this sentence after " at all".

http://codereview.appspot.com/4129053/