Re: Release candidate 2 of 2.14 - LilyPond 2.13.49 released

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Release candidate 2 of 2.14 - LilyPond 2.13.49 released
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:24:41 +0100

2011/2/9 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> LilyPond 2.13.49 is out; this is the second release candidate of
> the upcoming 2.14 stable release. All users are invited to
> experiment with this version. New features since 2.12.3 are listed
> in the “Changes” manual on the website section about Development.
> http://lilypond.org/development.html
>
> There are no known Critical issues with this release. If no
> Critical bugs are found, then the official 2.14.0 release will be
> on Feb 23, 2011. If you discover any problems, please send us Bug
> reports.
> http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

The link to changes.pdf from split html
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/changes/index.html leads
to Documentation/changes/changes.pdf and it's broken. It should be
Documentation/changes.pdf . The source says @uref{changes.pdf,PDF} and
it is a built-in texinfo macro (I guess). Would it make sense to
change it to @uref{../changes.pdf,PDF} ?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com