Re: Issue 1294 - Lyric ties

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Issue 1294 - Lyric ties
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:37:55 +0000

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 05:51:27PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
> which reported that Lyric ties do not work in 2.13.  It was added as
> a regression, then downgraded for reasons that aren't entirely clear
> to me except that the reasons for it aren't clearly understood.

What's not to understand?  In comment 12, Patrick (who is one of
the top 3 experts in the world about our fonts) said that he
didn't see the problem any more.  I had just changed some stuff on
the build machine, so I found that quite believable.  I therefore
removed the "Critical regression" part.

I don't follow Werner's comments, or even your email -- but if you
have reason to believe that Patrick was mistaken about 2.13.36, or
if you believe that the bug was reintroduced, then go ahead and
raise it to Critical again.