Re: Issue 1278: Arrow notation for quarter-tones. (issue3789044)

From: Felipe Gonçalves Assis
Subject: Re: Issue 1278: Arrow notation for quarter-tones. (issue3789044)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:34:34 -0200

Hi Carl,

The denominators are not implicit.
They are set in the file scm/lily.scm via the call to ly:set-default-scale.

Also see lily/scale.cc, lily/include/scale.hh and lily/pitch.cc:89
for how this is implemented.

ly/makam.ly gives an example of how to modify the denominators.

If you need further clarification, just ask me.

I will reply to the other comments, and possibly upload a new revision
by the weekend.