Re: 13.51 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 13.51 regtests
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:38:13 -0000

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
Comparing 13.51 to 13.50 with the official regtest checker shows a plethora of minor changes - clearly something in the spacing engine has changed enough to flags lots of errors. I was looking at theses regtests as light relief from my pixel comparator, which shows 277 changed images (from 13.49, FWIW). TBH, there are so many changes on the official regtest page (http://lilypond.org/test/v2.13.51-1/compare-v2.13.50-1/index.html) that it's not feasible to do a good comparison. I'll look over my pixel comparator, since that flags minor changes more clearly, but would welcome thoughts as to what to do about the regtests for this version.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad

Here's a fairly significant change. I _think_ I remember discussion about not repeating tempo markings when they haven't changed but are marked, but don't remember the outcome. metronome-text.ly. Unless someone can state to the contrary, this is a regression.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad