Re: Doc: harmonics and slides (issue4186049)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Doc: harmonics and slides (issue4186049)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:14:39 -0000

Patrick Schmidt wrote Friday, March 04, 2011 4:17 PM

Hmm, it doesn't apply for me. Could you do a git pull -r , and then
try making the patch again?

Sorry for that. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. How about this one?

The problem is the line endings.  They are DOS but should be Unix
in patches. It manifests itself as if the patch doesn't apply. It should be
easy for Graham to fix this before applying.

Trevor