Re: 2.13.54 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.13.54 regtests
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:03:16 -0000

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
I've checked both the official page and using my pixel comparator. Both picked up Keith's changes to keep-inside-line settings for the 2 changed tests; a couple of oddities on fret diagrams that I'll detail when I have time later; but no problems that I can see.

Slightly longer version. There have been extra fret diagrams added to fret-diagrams-fingering and fret-diagrams-fret-label, which I've seen at http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/ so no problems there. fret-diagrams-landscape is slightly different, because a slightly larger X on the one of the diagrams has pushed the others across a bit. That's it.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad