Re: Fixes accidental suggestions in the beam collision engraver (issue42

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Fixes accidental suggestions in the beam collision engraver (issue4271054)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:51:36 -0300

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 22 March 2011 22:48, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Would an acceptable alternative be giving the TrillPitchAccidental the
>> inline-accidental-interface?
>
> Sounds good to me.

Sorry - I was confused.  I was thinking that trill-pitch-interface was
applied to accidentals directly above or below the 'tr' symbol.

Nevertheless, I think it is good to be explicit about the difference
between accidental-interface (the function of an accidental) and
inline-accidental-interface (the accidental symbols that get printed
on the staff.)