Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:42:54 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly
File ly/event-listener.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode36
ly/event-listener.ly:36: (string-concatenate (list
Move close brackets up to previous argument
'instrumentName)))

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode40
ly/event-listener.ly:40: 2 )
This fails (I think) when people do batch file processing.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode40
ly/event-listener.ly:40: 2 )
(+ (string-r-index (object->string (command-line)) #\sp)

Same formatting below

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode53
ly/event-listener.ly:53:
(/ (ly:moment-main-numerator moment)
   (ly:moment-main-denominator moment))))

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode137
ly/event-listener.ly:137: (close p)))
+1

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/1/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode190
ly/event-listener.ly:190: (cdr (car (cdr (car (cdr (car (car
I'd remove this bit.
A while ago I had kicked around the idea of meta-data in LilyPond.  I
used it to compose a piece and it worked ok.  For this sorta thing, it
seems like implementing meta-data would be a good idea.  Otherwise,
you're making assumptions about the location of information that may be
volatile in future versions of LilyPond.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/